Settings for Sagepay payment plugin
11 years 1 month ago #211136
by iedwards
Settings for Sagepay payment plugin was created by iedwards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank page
I've had customers report they are getting a blank page when being returned from Sagepay.
What are the correct settings for the Cancel URL and Return URL fields in the Sagepay plugin? Do I need to put anything there or are they over rides? I can't find any documentation for this plugin.
Thanks,
Ian
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank page
I've had customers report they are getting a blank page when being returned from Sagepay.
What are the correct settings for the Cancel URL and Return URL fields in the Sagepay plugin? Do I need to put anything there or are they over rides? I can't find any documentation for this plugin.
Thanks,
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211137
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Settings for Sagepay payment plugin
Hi,
The "cancel url" and "return url" are URL used after the payment notification.
First the sagepay plugin is called and if you have specify some of these urls, the customer will be redirected to these url instead of the classical "cancel" and "success" HikaShop pages.
If you let these fields emtpy, the default page will be used.
About having a blank page with SagePay return ; the first possibility I see is that the URL does not have the parameter "notif_id", which shouldn't happen because that parameter is in the URL sent to the SagePay payment gateway.
Regards,
The "cancel url" and "return url" are URL used after the payment notification.
First the sagepay plugin is called and if you have specify some of these urls, the customer will be redirected to these url instead of the classical "cancel" and "success" HikaShop pages.
If you let these fields emtpy, the default page will be used.
About having a blank page with SagePay return ; the first possibility I see is that the URL does not have the parameter "notif_id", which shouldn't happen because that parameter is in the URL sent to the SagePay payment gateway.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iedwards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds