- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Structured data for product pages
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #236668
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Structured data for product pages
Thanks for your help Xavier,
I've found out that it's just "ItemCondition"
<span itemprop="ItemCondition" style="display:none;">New</span>
I've found out that it's just "ItemCondition"
<span itemprop="ItemCondition" style="display:none;">New</span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261323
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic Structured data for product pages
Hi Nicolas,
How do I use the new system that you mentioned above ?
Kind Regards
Rob
How do I use the new system that you mentioned above ?
Kind Regards
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #261339
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Structured data for product pages
Hi,
There is nothing to do in HikaShop 3 for the micro data.
They are now directly included in the view.
Regards,
There is nothing to do in HikaShop 3 for the micro data.
They are now directly included in the view.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261366
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic Structured data for product pages
Thanks Jerome,
I worked it out .
Basically I just need to disable the microdata plugin.
Kind Regards
Ro
I worked it out .
Basically I just need to disable the microdata plugin.
Kind Regards
Ro
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds