- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Product not found
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211603
by Geor
Product not found was created by Geor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.georld.com/index.php/store/category/sm
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product not found
Hello,
This is the first time I encounter this problem!
I have published about 100 products with no problem at all and now I get this product not found error.
At first the product seemed fine,but after changing a few parameters like price and product text,the product does not appear for some reason.
This is regarding the product ''rough Opal'' and can be found here : www.georld.com/index.php/store/category/sm
Any ideas?
Also is it possible to upload short clips in the ''upload files'' section ? I did try to upload one and it did succesfuly got uploaded but it does not appear in the product.
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Product not found
Hello,
This is the first time I encounter this problem!
I have published about 100 products with no problem at all and now I get this product not found error.
At first the product seemed fine,but after changing a few parameters like price and product text,the product does not appear for some reason.
This is regarding the product ''rough Opal'' and can be found here : www.georld.com/index.php/store/category/sm
Any ideas?
Also is it possible to upload short clips in the ''upload files'' section ? I did try to upload one and it did succesfuly got uploaded but it does not appear in the product.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Geor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211606
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product not found
Hi,
Please check your "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting and also the "canonical" configured for your products.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Please check your "Force canonical URLs on listings" setting and also the "canonical" configured for your products.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Geor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211650
by Geor
Replied by Geor on topic Product not found
Thank you for that!
You didn't answer my second question :
''Also is it possible to upload short clips in the ''upload files'' section ? I did try to upload one and it did succesfuly got uploaded but it does not appear in the product.''
You didn't answer my second question :
''Also is it possible to upload short clips in the ''upload files'' section ? I did try to upload one and it did succesfuly got uploaded but it does not appear in the product.''
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211657
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product not found
Hi,
For the product file ; you have "free" and "non free" files.
Free one are display in the product page, and the other require the customer to buy it and then is available in the order.
Regards,
For the product file ; you have "free" and "non free" files.
Free one are display in the product page, and the other require the customer to buy it and then is available in the order.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds