- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
Terms & Condition popup - iframe issue
11 years 1 month ago #212586
by rcadmin
Terms & Condition popup - iframe issue was created by rcadmin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
When I click on Terms & Conditions at checkout, I get the following:
Why is there and is there a way that I can stop it.
Also there is a lot of white space at the end of the terms. I think this is a css issue but I can't work out what css code will fix it.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
When I click on Terms & Conditions at checkout, I get the following:
- Firebox is displays just fine with no scroll bars
- Chrome displays a scroll bar even though it's not necessary
Why is there and is there a way that I can stop it.
Also there is a lot of white space at the end of the terms. I think this is a css issue but I can't work out what css code will fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212605
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Terms & Condition popup - iframe issue
Hi,
That issue is not related to HikaShop but is related to your template (system.css) which force the page height to 100% even for "component" pages which are pages displayed in popups.
Regards,
That issue is not related to HikaShop but is related to your template (system.css) which force the page height to 100% even for "component" pages which are pages displayed in popups.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rcadmin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212669
by rcadmin
Replied by rcadmin on topic Terms & Condition popup - iframe issue
Thanks, that addressed the scroll bars, what I am still trying to do is reduce the min height of the pop-up. When I disable all styles it is still has a lot of white space at the bottom so I think it's hard coded somewhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212670
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Terms & Condition popup - iframe issue
Hi,
You have two settings in the HikaShop configuratino for the terms popup size.
Regards,
You have two settings in the HikaShop configuratino for the terms popup size.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rcadmin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212783
by rcadmin
Replied by rcadmin on topic Terms & Condition popup - iframe issue
Oops, missed that. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds