- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 2
[Solved] Show out of stock in product listing view
11 years 1 month ago - 9 years 10 months ago #212702
by jplongo
[Solved] Show out of stock in product listing view was created by jplongo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I've checked show product out of stock. So my OOS product is in my product listing view.
If I click on product link I can see all the information with Out of stock instead of price. That great.
But how can I show "Out of stock" instead of price in product listing view ?
Thanks for help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
I've checked show product out of stock. So my OOS product is in my product listing view.
If I click on product link I can see all the information with Out of stock instead of price. That great.
But how can I show "Out of stock" instead of price in product listing view ?
Thanks for help
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by jplongo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212714
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show out of stock in product listing view
Hi,
There is no option to display the out of stock message instead of the price.
You would have to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views to add such check on the product_quantity around the price display area.
Otherwise, you can have either the out of stock message or the add to cart button on the listing (like on the product page), by activating the display of the add to cart buttons in the settings of your products listing.
There is no option to display the out of stock message instead of the price.
You would have to edit the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views to add such check on the product_quantity around the price display area.
Otherwise, you can have either the out of stock message or the add to cart button on the listing (like on the product page), by activating the display of the add to cart buttons in the settings of your products listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212762
by jplongo
Replied by jplongo on topic Show out of stock in product listing view
Ok thanks, I will search in this way.
Where is the file that check stock in product view ?
Where is the file that check stock in product view ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show out of stock in product listing view
It's the file "quantity" of the view "product" that you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds