- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Hebrew in CSV
11 years 1 month ago #213289
by shoppist
Hebrew in CSV was created by shoppist
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Problems importing CSV with Hebrew text.
I tried importing UTF-8 and WINDOWS 1252 it comes out as gibberish or no text at all
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Problems importing CSV with Hebrew text.
I tried importing UTF-8 and WINDOWS 1252 it comes out as gibberish or no text at all
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #213290
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hebrew in CSV
Hi,
That's because your CSV is neither in UTF8 nor in WINDOWS 1252.
I've converted your CSV into UTF8:
Now it will work properly.
That's because your CSV is neither in UTF8 nor in WINDOWS 1252.
I've converted your CSV into UTF8:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Now it will work properly.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213600
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Hebrew in CSV
working like a charm, thanks.
I tried converting it UTF-8 but no success.
Could you please tell the steps how to convert a CSV file to be compatible with a specific encoding.
Thanks!
I tried converting it UTF-8 but no success.
Could you please tell the steps how to convert a CSV file to be compatible with a specific encoding.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213603
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hebrew in CSV
Hi,
You should use a text editor like "Notepad++" which propose good features for the encoding.
Regards,
You should use a text editor like "Notepad++" which propose good features for the encoding.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds