- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
This webpage has a redirect loop SSL enabled
11 years 3 weeks ago #213568
by river
This webpage has a redirect loop SSL enabled was created by river
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kvikkimedia.no
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Force SSL on checkout: Yes
HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin: Enabled
Force a menu on the checkout: (yes i'm forcing a menu)
Search Engine Friendly URLs: Yes
Use URL Rewriting: Yes
I have an ssl certificate installed. It was properly installed by my host.
But when I visit my page I get this error in chrome:
This webpage has a redirect loop
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
I then try disable "HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin" and it works fine, but I need the page to return from "https://" to "http://" when my customers are outside the checkout.
And idea how to fix this ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Force SSL on checkout: Yes
HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin: Enabled
Force a menu on the checkout: (yes i'm forcing a menu)
Search Engine Friendly URLs: Yes
Use URL Rewriting: Yes
I have an ssl certificate installed. It was properly installed by my host.
But when I visit my page I get this error in chrome:
This webpage has a redirect loop
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
I then try disable "HikaShop no SSL outside checkout plugin" and it works fine, but I need the page to return from "https://" to "http://" when my customers are outside the checkout.
And idea how to fix this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213621
by river
Replied by river on topic This webpage has a redirect loop SSL enabled
OK problem solved
My host helped me fix it.
I just added the line
at the top of the .htaccess file
My host helped me fix it.
I just added the line
Code:
Header set Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=0"
at the top of the .htaccess file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds