- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Removing Add 2 Cart Buttons
- Freakmode999
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213803
by Freakmode999
Removing Add 2 Cart Buttons was created by Freakmode999
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.miniaturemohairbears.co.uk/minature-.../product/668-charles
I am running Hikashop in catalog mode but the add 2 cart buttons are still showing on the product listing.
What is the correct method to remove them completely. I have pent ages driving myself mad trying to find out how to do this.
Thanks
I am running Hikashop in catalog mode but the add 2 cart buttons are still showing on the product listing.
What is the correct method to remove them completely. I have pent ages driving myself mad trying to find out how to do this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213822
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing Add 2 Cart Buttons
Hi,
It looks like the views of HikaShop have been customized in your template. So It's highly possible that it comes from these modifications.
Try to switch to the protostar template and see if the system behaves properly.
If so, then it's indeed what I'm talking about.
In that case, open the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product and rename them one by one until you find the view file where the modification messing up the add to cart button display is. Then, you can look in the file for the exact modification or contact your template developer (if it comes from them).
It looks like the views of HikaShop have been customized in your template. So It's highly possible that it comes from these modifications.
Try to switch to the protostar template and see if the system behaves properly.
If so, then it's indeed what I'm talking about.
In that case, open the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product and rename them one by one until you find the view file where the modification messing up the add to cart button display is. Then, you can look in the file for the exact modification or contact your template developer (if it comes from them).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds