- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Category Headings Are Not Showing
11 years 2 weeks ago #214552
by thewebsi
Category Headings Are Not Showing was created by thewebsi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
When I am viewing a category I would like to the the header of that category on the page but it's blank. How can I get that added please? I thought that would happen automatically.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
When I am viewing a category I would like to the the header of that category on the page but it's blank. How can I get that added please? I thought that would happen automatically.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Category Headings Are Not Showing
Hi,
When you create a "category listing" menu, you will find some settings in the HikaShop part
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#categories_menu
But also some setting in the Joomla part ; there you will be able to configure the display of the title and some other settings related to Joomla.
With HikaShop 2.6.0 ; the HikaShop part will be directly integrated in the Joomla 3 interface, which will make the configuration process quite easier.
Regards,
When you create a "category listing" menu, you will find some settings in the HikaShop part
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#categories_menu
But also some setting in the Joomla part ; there you will be able to configure the display of the title and some other settings related to Joomla.
With HikaShop 2.6.0 ; the HikaShop part will be directly integrated in the Joomla 3 interface, which will make the configuration process quite easier.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds