- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Productpage backend looks different from demo
11 years 1 week ago #215117
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Productpage backend looks different from demo was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0 (from 22-9-2015)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 40.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error only a css issue
Hi Hikashop Support,
My product page at the back-end looks different from yours in the demo.
It looks like I don't have tabs for variants and also different buttons for upload image and add an image.
See: awesomescreenshot.com/0a159hr732
I already cleaned my cache but it seems to have no result.
I hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 40.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error only a css issue
Hi Hikashop Support,
My product page at the back-end looks different from yours in the demo.
It looks like I don't have tabs for variants and also different buttons for upload image and add an image.
See: awesomescreenshot.com/0a159hr732
I already cleaned my cache but it seems to have no result.
I hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215120
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Productpage backend looks different from demo
Hi I found the solution.
At the system configuration / Display / CSS / Back-end CSS (was custom) and I select default now.
So that fixed the issue.
Sorry for my Topic.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
At the system configuration / Display / CSS / Back-end CSS (was custom) and I select default now.
So that fixed the issue.
Sorry for my Topic.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds