- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Order Export QuickBooks plugin email field
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #215221
by river
Order Export QuickBooks plugin email field was created by river
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Regarding: Order Export QuickBooks plugin
This plugin is great.
There is one small problem.
I does not export the Hikashop customer e-mail adress.
The "email" field is empty in the exported CSV file, but all other fields like name, address, phone etc works fine.
In Hikashop=>configuration=>checkout I have the following enabled.
Default registration view: Guest
Registration: Guest
Display email confirmation field: NO
Ask address on registration: YES
Im not user is the plugin uses the "Joomla user e-mail"(I only use hikashop guest checkout) or the "hikashop costumer e-mail"
How can we fix this ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Regarding: Order Export QuickBooks plugin
This plugin is great.
There is one small problem.
I does not export the Hikashop customer e-mail adress.
The "email" field is empty in the exported CSV file, but all other fields like name, address, phone etc works fine.
In Hikashop=>configuration=>checkout I have the following enabled.
Default registration view: Guest
Registration: Guest
Display email confirmation field: NO
Ask address on registration: YES
Im not user is the plugin uses the "Joomla user e-mail"(I only use hikashop guest checkout) or the "hikashop costumer e-mail"
How can we fix this ?
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by river.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215227
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Export QuickBooks plugin email field
Hi,
Yes, the guest checkout didn't exist when we developed that plugin.
Change the line:
'email'
to:
'user_email'
in the file plugins/hikashop/quickbooksexport/quickbooksexport.php and that should fix the problem.
Yes, the guest checkout didn't exist when we developed that plugin.
Change the line:
'email'
to:
'user_email'
in the file plugins/hikashop/quickbooksexport/quickbooksexport.php and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds