- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
I am getting error on my Payza payment gateway
- lisa_tackur
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #216320
by lisa_tackur
I am getting error on my Payza payment gateway was created by lisa_tackur
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.atoa.com/vi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Payza payment gateway error
This is the screenshot of the error which I found on my site when I tried to test using Payza plugin prntscr.com/8nz1pm . I have configured the IPN security code and have setup my account. Am I missing something?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Payza payment gateway error
This is the screenshot of the error which I found on my site when I tried to test using Payza plugin prntscr.com/8nz1pm . I have configured the IPN security code and have setup my account. Am I missing something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216337
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I am getting error on my Payza payment gateway
Hi,
It looks like your account is not valid or you did not configured your payment method correctly.
Please check your plugin configuration and your payza account.
Regards,
It looks like your account is not valid or you did not configured your payment method correctly.
Please check your plugin configuration and your payza account.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds