Skip to main content

upgrade from free edition to business

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216333 by geogeo
Hello, i am interested in buying the business edition and install it.I have already the free edition installed.I have already inserted my products, configured the size of the thumbnails and made some changes to the css.I would like to ask, if i install the business version all the changes that i have made will be lost?What is going to change in my configuration according to css and my settings through hikashop pannel?Also this extention is for one site? or i can use it many times?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by geogeo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216335 by Jerome
Hi,

For your upgrade question, please see the FAQ
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum