- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
[SOLVED] the field address_vat in the emal
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216867
by francota
[SOLVED] the field address_vat in the emal was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
Hello
I have a question
I have the field with name "address_vat" and I wuold like to have it in the email that admin receive when an order is created.
Can I do it??
Thanks
FRank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
Hello
I have a question
I have the field with name "address_vat" and I wuold like to have it in the email that admin receive when an order is created.
Can I do it??
Thanks
FRank
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by francota.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216894
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic the field address_vat in the emal
Hi,
Sure. Edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates via the menu Display>Views and add the corresponding tag to it.
Sure. Edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates via the menu Display>Views and add the corresponding tag to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216937
by francota
Replied by francota on topic the field address_vat in the emal
Thanks NIcola but i am not sure to understand :blush:
In address_template.php I have this:
So I have to add address_vat to have that field value into the email??
Thanks
FRank
In address_template.php I have this:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 2.5.0
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2015 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216946
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic the field address_vat in the emal
Yes
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216979
by francota
Replied by francota on topic the field address_vat in the emal
Perfect it works great
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds