- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Triple slash in URL - Solved
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217170
by Nello
Triple slash in URL - Solved was created by Nello
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hidesign.it/:///arredamento/sedie/sg...ello-allunaggio.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
I published my website and the url of products have
// more then normal, like this below
www.hidesign.it/:///arredamento/sedie/sg...ello-allunaggio.html
This happens only for products.
I tryed to remove the canonical that was setted like this arredamento/sedie/sgabelli/sgabello-allunaggio.html
and I can see the product page correctly, but then the canonical is write without slashes at all like this
www.hidesign.itarredamentosediesgabellisgabello-allunaggio.html
Please help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
I published my website and the url of products have
// more then normal, like this belowwww.hidesign.it/:///arredamento/sedie/sg...ello-allunaggio.html
This happens only for products.
I tryed to remove the canonical that was setted like this arredamento/sedie/sgabelli/sgabello-allunaggio.html
and I can see the product page correctly, but then the canonical is write without slashes at all like this
www.hidesign.itarredamentosediesgabellisgabello-allunaggio.html
Please help.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217174
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Triple slash in URL - Solved
Sorry, I solved myself. I don't know how but the setting "semplified path" was set to "NO" instead of "YES".
Now all works fine!
Thank you so much.
Now all works fine!
Thank you so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds