- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
VAT title doesn't show during checkout
10 years 11 months ago #217244
by Rokell
VAT title doesn't show during checkout was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
the VAT title doesn't show during checkout. Only the amount is shown, but no title (see attached pic.) This one is missing: hikashop_checkout_card_tax_title
I checked the German translation text file and the it seems to be ok. What else can I do?
Best
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi,
the VAT title doesn't show during checkout. Only the amount is shown, but no title (see attached pic.) This one is missing: hikashop_checkout_card_tax_title
I checked the German translation text file and the it seems to be ok. What else can I do?
Best
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217254
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic VAT title doesn't show during checkout
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Taxes and click on the "manage tax rates". There you'll have your tax rates listed. It's the name of the tax rate which is used there. If it's empty, I would wager that the tax rate name is empty.
Otherwise, could you do a screenshot of that page ?
Go in the menu System>Taxes and click on the "manage tax rates". There you'll have your tax rates listed. It's the name of the tax rate which is used there. If it's empty, I would wager that the tax rate name is empty.
Otherwise, could you do a screenshot of that page ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rokell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217360
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic VAT title doesn't show during checkout
Thanks Nicolas, problem solved!
Best
Roger
Best
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds