- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 1
Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in
10 years 11 months ago #217273
by timknell
Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in was created by timknell
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.
Want to use Australia Post plug-in or extension.
Have seen snippets of what it looks like but from where is it downloaded?
And can it be used in Starter version?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 45.0.2454.
Want to use Australia Post plug-in or extension.
Have seen snippets of what it looks like but from where is it downloaded?
And can it be used in Starter version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217323
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in
Hi,
Australia Post plugins are available directly in HikaShop packages.
In HikaShop 2.6.0 ; they are two version of Australia Post for the two available APIs.
Regards,
Australia Post plugins are available directly in HikaShop packages.
In HikaShop 2.6.0 ; they are two version of Australia Post for the two available APIs.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217341
by timknell
Replied by timknell on topic Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in
Jerome
Thank you for the reply.
Are the Australia Post APIs available in the Starter version or do I need to purchase another version?
Thank you for the reply.
Are the Australia Post APIs available in the Starter version or do I need to purchase another version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in
Hi,
It's available in the Starter edition yes.
It's available in the Starter edition yes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: timknell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217397
by timknell
Replied by timknell on topic Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in
Nicholas
I had another look and finally found it under plug-ins (should have been obvious)
I have managed to turn it on I think.
Now to learn how to use it. Is there anything else I need to do to get it working?
I had another look and finally found it under plug-ins (should have been obvious)
I have managed to turn it on I think.
Now to learn how to use it. Is there anything else I need to do to get it working?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #217401
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Iinstalling Australia Post extension or plug-in
Hello,
To create a new shipping method you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Shipping methods"
- Use the "New" button
- Create a new Australia Post shipping method
- Configure it
- And publish it.
To create a new shipping method you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Shipping methods"
- Use the "New" button
- Create a new Australia Post shipping method
- Configure it
- And publish it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds