The code for just the long description
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217294
by grayt7
The code for just the long description was created by grayt7
Hi,
I've searched but I can’t see to find a definitive answer for this.
imagine this scenario:
short description
system readmore
long description
What is the code to get JUST the long description?
I've tried this:
but that gets both the short and long description.
Many thanks
Sorry I've posted this in the wrong section
please can some one move it.
I've searched but I can’t see to find a definitive answer for this.
imagine this scenario:
short description
system readmore
long description
What is the code to get JUST the long description?
I've tried this:
Code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#.*<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
but that gets both the short and long description.
Many thanks
Sorry I've posted this in the wrong section
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by grayt7.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217321
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The code for just the long description
Hi,
It's this:
It's this:
Code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#.*<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#is','',$this->row->product_description));
The following user(s) said Thank You: grayt7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds