- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
Mistake?
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217459
by Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Is this code correct? (views > user > cpanel, line 21 end 42)
*****<div <?php echo $url; ?> class="icon hikashop_cpanel_icon_div icon hikashop_cpanel_icon_div_<?php echo $oneButton;?>">*****
.................................
******</div>*******
Normaly, if the code is red, it means a mistake. Than I added a '>' after '<div' . Now the code is not red, but I see now this code on "my account" page in every div
I see more red codes in other vieuws.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Is this code correct? (views > user > cpanel, line 21 end 42)
*****<div <?php echo $url; ?> class="icon hikashop_cpanel_icon_div icon hikashop_cpanel_icon_div_<?php echo $oneButton;?>">*****
.................................
******</div>*******
Normaly, if the code is red, it means a mistake. Than I added a '>' after '<div' . Now the code is not red, but I see now this code on "my account" page in every div
I see more red codes in other vieuws.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217466
by nicolas
Hi,
That code is correct. adding a > after <div will break the code. The problem is not the code in the view but the thing adding the red which doesn't understand PHP, only HTML.
That code is correct. adding a > after <div will break the code. The problem is not the code in the view but the thing adding the red which doesn't understand PHP, only HTML.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds