Skip to main content

Unable to access Hikashop after adding extra field

More
10 years 11 months ago #217615 by teamtmedia
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1017 Can't find file: 'ukh16_hikashop_product' (errno: 2 - No such file or directory) SQL=SELECT *, SUM(order_product_quantity) as Total FROM ukh16_hikashop_order as a LEFT JOIN ukh16_hikashop_order_product as prod ON a.order_id=prod.order_id LEFT JOIN ukh16_hikashop_product AS p ON p.product_id=prod.product_id LEFT JOIN ukh16_hikashop_product_category as cat ON cat.product_id=p.product_id OR cat.product_id=p.product_parent_id LEFT JOIN ukh16_hikashop_category as c ON cat.category_id=c.category_id WHERE a.order_created > 1445231708 AND a.order_created

I have been building my database in Hikashop happily when I went to add a new (I have about 15 already) custom product field. The system threw an error (sorry, didn't catch it), didn't save the field and then wouldn't let me into Hikashop. Through phpmyadmin I get a similar message
Code:
#1017 - Can't find file: 'ukh16_hikashop_product' (errno: 2 - No such file or directory)

When I examine the file structure in my XAMPP installation I can see the files there:
ukh16_hikashop_product.frm
ukh16_hikashop_product.MYD

I have used my Akeeba backup to move back to before this error and tried again with the same results.

Any ideas before I commit to starting again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217643 by nicolas
Hi,

This error indicate that there is a problem with your database. The hikashop_product table is one of the main ones of HikaShop. Without it, HikaShop can't work properly.
Try to check your database: stackoverflow.com/a/12108426
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217678 by teamtmedia
Thank you. This was my fear. I can't be sure why this has happened but the only thing that occurred to me was that I had changed a number of tick-box options to radio-button options whilst the database still had products with the custom field in. Not sure if that might cause an issue.

For me it is 2 hours work to fresh build to where I am and I think that is the most sensible option this early on with a build.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217719 by Jerome
Hi,

HikaShop can't break the database like that ; the MySQL query that we made are classical..
We just add columns for the custom fields, I clearly don't see how it can be the cause of your issue.

Did you try to repair the table ?
www.percona.com/blog/2008/12/17/recoveri...ement-from-frm-file/

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teamtmedia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217726 by teamtmedia
Sorry if I made it sound like an accusation, it was not. I was just mooting some possibilities. My suspicion points to a file sync happening at the same moment, on my computer, that I committed a change to the database at an earlier point.

I have performed a database repair and optimise through Akeeba Admin Tools but would be interested in your link....sadly the resource does not exist any more.

If you can find another resource on the methodology that you are suggesting then I would be really pleased to try it. However I will be starting again on Wednesday and will take Akeeba Backup's regularly as I repeat the steps so I have a number of positions to restore to.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217729 by Jerome
Hi,

If you're talking about the link I gave ; it is working properly.
It just that you have to click on it in the forum directly and not in the email.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum