- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
"Failed to obtain shipping quotes error" with USPS
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221910
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "Failed to obtain shipping quotes error" with USPS
Hello,
Yes I think that temporarily using the 2.5 version will work on an Hikashop 2.6.I'm wondering if it's possible to run the 2.6 software with the 2.5 USPS plug-in
Ok, so I'll try to reproduce on my end and fix is for the next Hikashop release.I can create separate instances of the plug-in, and that works okay for domestic options. BUT, as soon as I put in the international option, I get the error message about not being able to get the shipping rates. I also have uncovered a new error when playing around with the international shipping:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221980
by jsyaruss
Replied by jsyaruss on topic "Failed to obtain shipping quotes error" with USPS
Okay. I'm going to just stick with 2.5 for now so i don't introduce new issues on the live site. it's still a fairly busy time of year for us.
With luck, this will get fixed in the next release. Meanwhile, i've got the non-working 2.6 on my testing site that you can access with passwords i sent previously through your contact system.
Thanks for your work on this.
S
With luck, this will get fixed in the next release. Meanwhile, i've got the non-working 2.6 on my testing site that you can access with passwords i sent previously through your contact system.
Thanks for your work on this.
S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
10 years 10 months ago #222616
by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic "Failed to obtain shipping quotes error" with USPS
Is there a way to get the 2.5 version download link for the Free version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222634
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic "Failed to obtain shipping quotes error" with USPS
Hello,
Here is the 2.5 USPS shipping version :
Here is the 2.5 USPS shipping version :
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds