- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Display total amount of re-orders from customers
10 years 11 months ago #217912
by madjedo
Display total amount of re-orders from customers was created by madjedo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi, I would like to display how many times a customer has ordered in the customers listing aswell in the back-end.
At the moment I can only see how many times a customer has ordered if I actually enter his profile in the back-end.
I have attached pictures for demonstration. Is there a way to do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Hi, I would like to display how many times a customer has ordered in the customers listing aswell in the back-end.
At the moment I can only see how many times a customer has ordered if I actually enter his profile in the back-end.
I have attached pictures for demonstration. Is there a way to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217937
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display total amount of re-orders from customers
Hi,
There is no option to do that.
It would require editing the file "listing" of the view "user" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views in order to add custom code to load that number from the database with a MySQL query and then display it in the listing.
There is no option to do that.
It would require editing the file "listing" of the view "user" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views in order to add custom code to load that number from the database with a MySQL query and then display it in the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds