- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop to Ebay
10 years 11 months ago #217952
by masweb
Hikashop to Ebay was created by masweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.0.5
Is there a HikaShop eBay integration? I see that there is for Virtuemart but can't find anything for HIka.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.0.5
Is there a HikaShop eBay integration? I see that there is for Virtuemart but can't find anything for HIka.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop to Ebay
Hi,
I don't know of any for HikaShop for now. I know that PolishedGeek were working on that at some point but I don't know where they are with it. So if that's something you need, you can contact them on their website: polishedgeek.com/
I don't know of any for HikaShop for now. I know that PolishedGeek were working on that at some point but I don't know where they are with it. So if that's something you need, you can contact them on their website: polishedgeek.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
10 years 11 months ago #218008
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Hikashop to Ebay
Hello. A generic HikaShop eBay extension was never completed or released to the public due to the lack of market demand. For the last couple of years we've only offered custom integration services for HikaShop (or any) eCommerce cart and Joomla with eBay. The price varies significantly based on your product catalog, whether you use variants / characteristics, and exactly how you want the integration to work. If you would like to request a custom quote, you can begin the process by opening a presales ticket here:
polishedgeek.com/clients/contact.php
Thanks!
Thanks!
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #322980
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Hikashop to Ebay
Hi guys,
a lot of things and toola has changed, What about that four years after ?
a lot of things and toola has changed, What about that four years after ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds