- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
10 years 11 months ago #218544
by bigfoot
My "Add to Cart" button disappeared was created by bigfoot
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/c...concert-tickets.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome or Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ****??PRICE_BEGINNING_0??$10.00 ** each**??PRICE_ENDING_0??****
This showed up on the front page screen
My "Add to Cart" button disappeared - It was there a few months ago but I checked it recently and now it is gone. We only use the program for seasonal events and now it is missing?
Tried the error reporting and the ****??PRICE_BEGINNING_0??$10.00 ** each**??PRICE_ENDING_0??****
showed up on the front page screen. I will need it back in a few weeks.
The Hikashop starter is installed now - I may want to use the Hikaserial if things work out - it is used for selling tickets.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome or Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : ****??PRICE_BEGINNING_0??$10.00 ** each**??PRICE_ENDING_0??****
This showed up on the front page screen
My "Add to Cart" button disappeared - It was there a few months ago but I checked it recently and now it is gone. We only use the program for seasonal events and now it is missing?
Tried the error reporting and the ****??PRICE_BEGINNING_0??$10.00 ** each**??PRICE_ENDING_0??****
showed up on the front page screen. I will need it back in a few weeks.
The Hikashop starter is installed now - I may want to use the Hikaserial if things work out - it is used for selling tickets.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218586
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
Hi,
Please check that the option "Display 'Add to cart' button" is enabled in Configuration > Display > Product.
Which "Quantity input method" are you using ?
Do you have view overrides on the view "product / quantity" ? If it is, please back it up and remove the override.
To check if it is an override issue, you can too try to use another template temporarily.
Please check that the option "Display 'Add to cart' button" is enabled in Configuration > Display > Product.
Which "Quantity input method" are you using ?
Do you have view overrides on the view "product / quantity" ? If it is, please back it up and remove the override.
To check if it is an override issue, you can too try to use another template temporarily.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218634
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
"Display 'Add to cart' button" is enabled - see attached image
Quantity input method" is default
Regarding overrides - I temporarily put beez3 template on and the add to cart button was still missing.
I have "System - ASK - Auto Subscription for Kunena" on at times - I mention it because it interfers with Joomgallery on the site. It is disabled right now but was installed a few months ago.
Quantity input method" is default
Regarding overrides - I temporarily put beez3 template on and the add to cart button was still missing.
I have "System - ASK - Auto Subscription for Kunena" on at times - I mention it because it interfers with Joomgallery on the site. It is disabled right now but was installed a few months ago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218639
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
Hi,
Can you make sure that you didn't turn on the "catalog mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Can you make sure that you didn't turn on the "catalog mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218684
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
Thank you - That was the problem.
One more question - I do not want to require registration - I have"login & registration" set to "no" but it still asks for a password.
Do I need the commercial version to have no registration? Is the commercial Hikashop copy I use on my other site ok on this one?
I also found that after the cart is visible and paypal payment is selected and I hit next ---It all goes back to the login again.
Should I just go ahead and install a copy of the hikashop business version that I use on another site on top of this starter version? - would that fix some problems but would I then loose the support I am typing into right now?
One more question - I do not want to require registration - I have"login & registration" set to "no" but it still asks for a password.
Do I need the commercial version to have no registration? Is the commercial Hikashop copy I use on my other site ok on this one?
I also found that after the cart is visible and paypal payment is selected and I hit next ---It all goes back to the login again.
Should I just go ahead and install a copy of the hikashop business version that I use on another site on top of this starter version? - would that fix some problems but would I then loose the support I am typing into right now?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: more questions
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218695
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
Hi,
Yes indeed the guest checkout is only available in commercial editions of HikaShop.
You should have one version of HikaShop per website, mainly for the cron tasks.
Yes indeed the guest checkout is only available in commercial editions of HikaShop.
You should have one version of HikaShop per website, mainly for the cron tasks.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218777
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
Is guest checkout available in Hika Essential? I would use it with HikaSerial.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218785
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My "Add to Cart" button disappeared
Hi,
Yes. You can configure it with the registration setting of the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Yes. You can configure it with the registration setting of the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218906
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic "Add to Cart" button disappeared-checkout issue
Thank you for the great job at the OSTraining/Hikashop seminar this am.
I just installed a new copy of Hikashop Essentials and HikaSerial to sell Concert tickets on this site.
I am having and issue now with my checkout. The cart works fine until I get to payment and the only one I am using is Paypal.
When I try to go past payment, the page goes back to login.
Here is the page in question lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/c...concert-tickets.html
I have not done any setup with HikaSerial yet. But this is the same problem I was just having with hika starter.
I just installed a new copy of Hikashop Essentials and HikaSerial to sell Concert tickets on this site.
I am having and issue now with my checkout. The cart works fine until I get to payment and the only one I am using is Paypal.
When I try to go past payment, the page goes back to login.
Here is the page in question lapeercountyconcertchoir.com/index.php/c...concert-tickets.html
I have not done any setup with HikaSerial yet. But this is the same problem I was just having with hika starter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218925
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Add to Cart" button disappeared-checkout issue
Hi,
Please give us screenshots of how you set up your checkout workflow and other settings related on the checkout in Configuration > Checkout. This will help us to find the issue.
Please give us screenshots of how you set up your checkout workflow and other settings related on the checkout in Configuration > Checkout. This will help us to find the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218955
by bigfoot
Replied by bigfoot on topic "Add to Cart" button disappeared-checkout issue
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: more screenshots
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219057
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "Add to Cart" button disappeared-checkout issue
Hi,
The problem is that you have the address and the shipping views in the wrong order. The address view will reset the shipping selection (since the shipping usually depends on the address) so you're supposed to set the shipping view after the address on your checkout.
Do that and it should work fine.
The problem is that you have the address and the shipping views in the wrong order. The address view will reset the shipping selection (since the shipping usually depends on the address) so you're supposed to set the shipping view after the address on your checkout.
Do that and it should work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds