- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Emails Question
10 years 11 months ago #218747
by MyWorld
Emails Question was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi there,
Under System > Emails > if I removed all the customization from the emails, do they revert to the most current updated email of hikashop? Or do they automatically include the most current updated changes?
I'm asking because the image in my email seem to show sometimes and sometimes not so I'm thinking maybe I should update those emails.
Thanks!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Hi there,
Under System > Emails > if I removed all the customization from the emails, do they revert to the most current updated email of hikashop? Or do they automatically include the most current updated changes?
I'm asking because the image in my email seem to show sometimes and sometimes not so I'm thinking maybe I should update those emails.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Emails Question
Hi,
You'll get the version of the email of your version of HikaShop.
So if you had edited the email when you had HikaShop 1.5.0 and that you have the 2.5.0, if you delete the customization, you'll get the email of the 2.5.0 version.
You'll get the version of the email of your version of HikaShop.
So if you had edited the email when you had HikaShop 1.5.0 and that you have the 2.5.0, if you delete the customization, you'll get the email of the 2.5.0 version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds