100% discount and payment gateway problem
10 years 10 months ago #219983
by Rixters
100% discount and payment gateway problem was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I want to add a coupon width 100% discount. After I have selected multiple products I add the coupon and the price to pay is then € 0,00. After I click the "Next" button to select the payment options I get redirected to the cart and the cart-value is then again € 90,00. I use JDideal payment plugin and a bank transfer payment plugin. The lowest price in the shop in € 9,00 so I set the Ideal plugin to be active from € 9,00 and up and the bank transfer plugin from € 0,00 to € 9,00. The bank transfer plugin doesn't show up even when the cart is € 0,00.
Do you have a solutions or tip how to setup 100% discount?
Regards!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I want to add a coupon width 100% discount. After I have selected multiple products I add the coupon and the price to pay is then € 0,00. After I click the "Next" button to select the payment options I get redirected to the cart and the cart-value is then again € 90,00. I use JDideal payment plugin and a bank transfer payment plugin. The lowest price in the shop in € 9,00 so I set the Ideal plugin to be active from € 9,00 and up and the bank transfer plugin from € 0,00 to € 9,00. The bank transfer plugin doesn't show up even when the cart is € 0,00.
Do you have a solutions or tip how to setup 100% discount?
Regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219996
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 100% discount and payment gateway problem
Hi,
I don't see why the coupon would be removed.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your coupon so that we could try to reproduce the issue on your website ?
I don't see why the coupon would be removed.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your coupon so that we could try to reproduce the issue on your website ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220088
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic 100% discount and payment gateway problem
I downloaded the latest version again and reinstalled it. That was the solution and problem is solved!
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds