- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
I received email from my banc for SHA
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Migration SHA-1 to SHA256
Hi,
I received an email from my bank saying I need to update the payment gateway Migration SHA256 .
23/11 day my gateway stops working if you do not have SHA256
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I suppose that you're talking about servired.
The developer who first proposed the payment plugin developed a new version that you can get here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...t-sha256.html#220487
It is compatible with that new payment gateway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please note that we develop our own version (Beta) of Servired plugin with new encription standards.
It will be include with HikaShop, later a tutorial will come.
Now you can find it with this reply, just install it to update your plugin!
Best regards,
Servired plugin :
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It works well , but if not accept payment continues created , could be changed to canceled?
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I join with this response a new version that will solve this point, and some other bug correction (thanks to our customer feedback)
For now, this is the final version.
Regards,
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for upgrading servired plugin, I have tested it and it seems to work well. There is one thing however which had previous version and it was downgraded in this one,
In previous version you could choose which method of payment you could show once redirected to servired payment. You could choose between credit card payment, iupay or money transfer or all three options all togeter. Now your version shows all thre payments which is fine but it would be nice to add an option where you can redirect clients to pay with Credit Card only, or iupay or money transfer. Of course this is just an feature request, the plugin is fine as it is.
On the other hand this plugin does not redirect to correct language ( at least in my case) . I would like to redirect english spoken clients to englis version of servired screen and spanish clients to spanis version of servired screen. It would be nice to have this implemented.
Again, thank you Philip for great work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For payment methods:
From what I can see, this option are no more available...I work from Servired developers guide for new standard and there is nothing about this parameters to define payment method.
But maybe it's always possible, ask to Servired support and if it's always possible, ask how the plugin must be pass this parameters.
For language:
I modify this plugin to correct this point, you fill find this in the attached file
Regards,
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I will start using the payment method Servired.
When I go to install it appears twice. In the attached photo you can see.
Is there any difference?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no difference.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's quite strange that you have two time the plugin installed...Nobody report this kind of issue.
But expect this weird thing, everything works fine, right?
The most simple is to disabled it or even erase one.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
install the plug- in tests last year. Maybe I remain installed. And in doing hikashop update appears the new beta .
is there any way to fix it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you notice some difference, maybe in the backend configuration or else?
For me if you have a way to find the most old one, just delete it, and that's all!
But keep in mind that if you create a payment method from one of this files, you will lose it by deleted the plugin.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I deleted the oldest plugin folder / plugins / hikashoppayment .
There were two : Servired and servired .
Siegen leaving the two in the list of payment methods .
But one of them blank .
The other seems to work properly.
Appears on the list I do not think it's a problem.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.