- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Change order in checkout doesn't refresh payment
10 years 10 months ago #220557
by proo4509
Change order in checkout doesn't refresh payment was created by proo4509
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
I have a payment method with extra administration/ideal fee above certain amount and under other amount.
When during checkout a customer changes his order the fee should disappear (that is, a different payment method should be selected).
But, it doesn't. The fee is still present although the conditions where changed by lowering the order.
This is related to
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...l-amount-coupon.html
I think it doens't work because hika ignores payment methods for zero amount orders. I really need a solution for this!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.23
I have a payment method with extra administration/ideal fee above certain amount and under other amount.
When during checkout a customer changes his order the fee should disappear (that is, a different payment method should be selected).
But, it doesn't. The fee is still present although the conditions where changed by lowering the order.
This is related to
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...l-amount-coupon.html
- I have zero amount orders --> no fee
- > zero and under 10 --> fee
- above 10 --> no fee
I think it doens't work because hika ignores payment methods for zero amount orders. I really need a solution for this!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #220798
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change order in checkout doesn't refresh payment
Hello,
You should probably enable the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
You should probably enable the "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds