- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 4
datepicker in the checkout proces
10 years 10 months ago #220809
by WJ
datepicker in the checkout proces was created by WJ
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
Hello hikashop team,
I try to make the datepicker and a "timepicker" in a seperate step of the checkout proces.
I only can make the datepicker working in the signup proces.
How can i do that in the essential version?
Another question,
What usersetting do i have to make in the user manager for new costumers?
T.I.A.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
Hello hikashop team,
I try to make the datepicker and a "timepicker" in a seperate step of the checkout proces.
I only can make the datepicker working in the signup proces.
How can i do that in the essential version?
Another question,
What usersetting do i have to make in the user manager for new costumers?
T.I.A.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220810
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic datepicker in the checkout proces
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...shop-field-form.html
About your second question ; I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...shop-field-form.html
With the order custom fields (business edition only),
About your second question ; I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220872
by WJ
Replied by WJ on topic datepicker in the checkout proces
1) thanks then i'll switch yo business.
2) found it, i've set the Joomla user manager to registered.
Thanks for the excellent support
2) found it, i've set the Joomla user manager to registered.
Thanks for the excellent support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds