- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
The result page of filter is not default template
10 years 10 months ago #220920
by javck
The result page of filter is not default template was created by javck
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello ,
My client's website using Balboca's gravex template.
While using the filter function from menu item setting, there is no problem.
But when using the filter by module , the result page is different from gravex's.
You can check the attachments to know what I mean.
Or from the search page url: libelle.com.tw/zack/index.php/search
(PS: you can type "TOCCA" to search)
How to unit them to the same page?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello ,
My client's website using Balboca's gravex template.
While using the filter function from menu item setting, there is no problem.
But when using the filter by module , the result page is different from gravex's.
You can check the attachments to know what I mean.
Or from the search page url: libelle.com.tw/zack/index.php/search
(PS: you can type "TOCCA" to search)
How to unit them to the same page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #220932
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The result page of filter is not default template
Hello,
In your case the best solution will probably be to directly set the "Menu" option of your Filter content module configuration page to the ID of your product listing content menu where you want to be redirected after using your Filter module.
In your case the best solution will probably be to directly set the "Menu" option of your Filter content module configuration page to the ID of your product listing content menu where you want to be redirected after using your Filter module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221125
by javck
Replied by javck on topic The result page of filter is not default template
Hello~
Due to lack of step by step tutorial , I have to guess the settings.
I tried to do the settings but with no luck.
You can see the picture to check my setting if correct or not.
(PS:I have tried to set force redirect to true , but the page is wrong.That's why I close it)
While I close the force redirect , the page function seems what I want. But I have another question.
Normally , the search function should start with no result.Until user do a search , page come out the results.
I use hikashop products list to do the page , and set root category in order to check all products.
But I don't want to show all product at first time until search done.
How to implement it?
Due to lack of step by step tutorial , I have to guess the settings.
I tried to do the settings but with no luck.
You can see the picture to check my setting if correct or not.
(PS:I have tried to set force redirect to true , but the page is wrong.That's why I close it)
While I close the force redirect , the page function seems what I want. But I have another question.
Normally , the search function should start with no result.Until user do a search , page come out the results.
I use hikashop products list to do the page , and set root category in order to check all products.
But I don't want to show all product at first time until search done.
How to implement it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 10 months ago #221153
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The result page of filter is not default template
Hello,
In your case why don't you just use a Joomla search module ?
Listing your product through a product listing content menu/module and through the Joomla search result module are 2 different things.Normally , the search function should start with no result.Until user do a search , page come out the results.
I use hikashop products list to do the page , and set root category in order to check all products.
But I don't want to show all product at first time until search done.
In your case why don't you just use a Joomla search module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221460
by javck
Replied by javck on topic The result page of filter is not default template
Hello~
That's because joomla search module will not show product image.
My client hope that the search result just like the products list page.
Is there any chance to do that?
That's because joomla search module will not show product image.
My client hope that the search result just like the products list page.
Is there any chance to do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221479
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The result page of filter is not default template
Hi,
Then simply create another menu item of the type "joomla article" and in the article of the menu item, insert the HikaShop filter module:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
That way, when you access the menu, you'll see only the module, and when you use it, you'll be redirected to the products listing menu item for which you specified the id in the "menu" option of the module and you'll see the results there.
So it will work like the search system of Joomla.
Then simply create another menu item of the type "joomla article" and in the article of the menu item, insert the HikaShop filter module:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
That way, when you access the menu, you'll see only the module, and when you use it, you'll be redirected to the products listing menu item for which you specified the id in the "menu" option of the module and you'll see the results there.
So it will work like the search system of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221580
by javck
Replied by javck on topic The result page of filter is not default template
Hello~
I made it.Thanks for your helps.
I made it.Thanks for your helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds