- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Question about affiliate setup
10 years 10 months ago #221219
by oloccina
Question about affiliate setup was created by oloccina
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
Hello,
I'd like to upgrade to business to activate the affiliation feature, but I can't find any info in your documentation/forum to understand if this feature will have all i need.
Some questions:
1 - Can I create a new affiliate from backend ? (I don't want all the users to be able to become affiliates)
2 - Can I set only some products for affiliation?
3 - Can I set a different commission % per every single affiliate?
Thank you!
Hello,
I'd like to upgrade to business to activate the affiliation feature, but I can't find any info in your documentation/forum to understand if this feature will have all i need.
Some questions:
1 - Can I create a new affiliate from backend ? (I don't want all the users to be able to become affiliates)
2 - Can I set only some products for affiliation?
3 - Can I set a different commission % per every single affiliate?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Question about affiliate setup
Hi,
1. Yes, no problem. Affiliates are normal Joomla users with just an option activated in the HikaShop settings of the user.
2. There is no option for that. The affiliation apply on all the products. It would require modifying the code of the affiliation system to handle that.
3. Yes. Once you activate the affiliate option of the user account, you'll get additional settings to override the commission % in the HikaShop settings of the user.
1. Yes, no problem. Affiliates are normal Joomla users with just an option activated in the HikaShop settings of the user.
2. There is no option for that. The affiliation apply on all the products. It would require modifying the code of the affiliation system to handle that.
3. Yes. Once you activate the affiliate option of the user account, you'll get additional settings to override the commission % in the HikaShop settings of the user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221291
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Question about affiliate setup
Thanks,
as point 2 is quite important for my project:
do you have time to provide code customizations?
In this case I'd like a quote to be able to exclude some products form affiliation at all.
Thank you
as point 2 is quite important for my project:
do you have time to provide code customizations?
In this case I'd like a quote to be able to exclude some products form affiliation at all.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Question about affiliate setup
Hi,
Unfortunately, our schedule is full.
You can contact our partners for a quote on such code modifications:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Or post on our "commercial jobs" forum.
Unfortunately, our schedule is full.
You can contact our partners for a quote on such code modifications:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Or post on our "commercial jobs" forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221393
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Question about affiliate setup
That's ok.
Is it instead possible to set a different % of commission for each group of products?
In this case as a workaround I could
just set to 0% the commission for a certain group.
Is it instead possible to set a different % of commission for each group of products?
In this case as a workaround I could
just set to 0% the commission for a certain group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Question about affiliate setup
Hi,
No, the % commission is the same for all the products. However, you can set different % commission for different partners.
No, the % commission is the same for all the products. However, you can set different % commission for different partners.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds