- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Show discount with decimals
- Squashtoppertje
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221735
by Squashtoppertje
Show discount with decimals was created by Squashtoppertje
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 Business
Hi,
I like to show the discount with two decimals. I use the following code, but this shows the discount without decimals:
I like to show it, for example, with two decimals like 25,50% instead of just 25%.
Thanks!
Hi,
I like to show the discount with two decimals. I use the following code, but this shows the discount without decimals:
Code:
<?php
if(isset($row->discount->discount_percent_amount))
echo (int)$row->discount->discount_percent_amount.'%';
?>
I like to show it, for example, with two decimals like 25,50% instead of just 25%.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221743
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show discount with decimals
Hi,
You an use that code:
You an use that code:
Code:
<?php
if(isset($row->discount->discount_percent_amount))
echo number_format($row->discount->discount_percent_amount,2,',','').'%';
?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squashtoppertje
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds