- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 2
Delete category
10 years 10 months ago #222666
by mypetfly
Delete category was created by mypetfly
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
Hello,
could you please explain how it's possible to delete created category in Product categoriy. When I choose Categories I don't see any buttons for editing/deleting categories - I see just the same page as for products.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 41.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
Hello,
could you please explain how it's possible to delete created category in Product categoriy. When I choose Categories I don't see any buttons for editing/deleting categories - I see just the same page as for products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222667
by mypetfly
Replied by mypetfly on topic Delete category
Sorry, already found how to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds