issue on PHP 5.4.45?
10 years 9 months ago #223481
by Boudewijn
issue on PHP 5.4.45? was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP 5.4.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : double url on product overview and filter
yesterday I have created this topic
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...view-and-filter.html
After investigating we came up with the question.
Is there an issue with HikaShop on PHP 5.4.45?
When we set the joomla config to url rewrite it double the url.
Which return a unknown url
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : PHP 5.4.45
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : double url on product overview and filter
yesterday I have created this topic
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...view-and-filter.html
After investigating we came up with the question.
Is there an issue with HikaShop on PHP 5.4.45?
When we set the joomla config to url rewrite it double the url.
Which return a unknown url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic issue on PHP 5.4.45?
Hi,
No, I don't think that the problem is with PHP 5.4.45 itself. But it's probably related to how the server is setup because this happens only on a small proportion of websites, and that the settings I recommended you to change are linked to how the server is configured.
No, I don't think that the problem is with PHP 5.4.45 itself. But it's probably related to how the server is setup because this happens only on a small proportion of websites, and that the settings I recommended you to change are linked to how the server is configured.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223802
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic issue on PHP 5.4.45?
Hello Nicolas,
I have a copy of the cofiguration of PHP 5.4.45.
Is there any change to look into it?
I don't prefer to share it online
I have a copy of the cofiguration of PHP 5.4.45.
Is there any change to look into it?
I don't prefer to share it online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223871
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic issue on PHP 5.4.45?
Hi,
I'm not a server administrator so I don't really know what would have to be changed to change the way the $_SERVER variable is initialized by PHP.
I'm not a server administrator so I don't really know what would have to be changed to change the way the $_SERVER variable is initialized by PHP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds