Need little help with quickview
1.I did quickview button on product listing and it is working fine. Pop up is displayed. However pressing add to cart or add to wishlist in that popup/quickview opens home page in new popup with message that category not found. What could be the problem?
2. I would like to add note during checkout. So i created custom field>order>textarea. Enabled it on front-end. It works, But because i have another 2 custome fields in order table. One is for tracking number and second for date when item was posted. It will show them all.
If i disable those 2 from front-end viewing they do not show in order and emails....
How to configure everything that only note would be show during checkout and only tracking number, date columns would be show in order details, emails?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. Please provide a link to the page, so that we can see that. And explain what modification you did exactly.
2. You would have to turn off the frontend display for them, and then display them yourself with custom PHP code.
For example, in the emails' HTML version, that you can edit via the menu System>Emails, you would have to add such code:
My field:<?php echo $data->order->column_name; ?>
where column_name would be replaced by the column name of the custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About quickview.
This is the link to the test site: kyra.lt/demo
I added to product/listing_image_title view this code:
My template has virtuemart version with quicview. So i inspected it with firebug and added that code above.
Template virtuemart version you can find here: demo.joomlavi.com/j3/jv-flatize/virtuema...ntpage/woman/coats-1
If it is related to the problem.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try turning off the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tried your suggestion but pop up just refreshes and nothing happens.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then try changing the "After a product is added to the cart" setting to "always redirect to the checkout" and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could I have a little help with php?
I have successfully added this code to emails:
I would like to add same thing to user account order so it would be visible only after it would be shipped. How can I do this?
Cause
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I suppose that you're talking about the file "show" of the view "order". In that case, you need to use $this->element instead of $data in your code and it will work.
PS: please open new threads for new questions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How can I display custom field in checkout cart view?
I need notes field and I need it to show with php as I disabled front view display for it.
Created column name 'note' in order table with text area.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Create a custom field of the table "order" via the menu Display>Custom fields and add the "fields" view in your "checkout workflow" of the HikaShop configuration, if you removed it from there, and if the frontend view is enabled in the custom field, it will display automatically on your checkout.
So there is no need for any PHP there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's not what I need. In this case it would display note left on checkout in user order details. I just need to see note left by the user in back end and it shouldn't be visible for user nowhere....
I alse use custom fields for tracking number and date of postage.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no système to do what you want in that case.
Adding code to display the filed itself is not so complex (just take example on the file "fields" of the view "checkout" and the function "fields" of the file components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php and you'll get all the necessary code to display the field yourself.
The problem is that the system won't do anything with the value you enter in the field if you don't go through the normal system.
In that case, it's better to write your own hikashop plugin to add a new view in the checkout to handle the display and the save of the field with the "checkout" API of our developer documentation. You can take example on the checkout API functions of the user points plugin in the folder plugins/hikashop/userpoints
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ahh, I seen now. Anyway, thank you for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.