- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Did not download all default modules
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224052
by omkar123
Did not download all default modules was created by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.5.6
I just installed hikashop on my new domain. I have used Hika shop Earlier on other site.
Now on installing hikashop I didn't get all the modules. I can only see 2-3 modules . And all important modules not shown .
In my previous installition to other sites. I had 18 modules. I can see them from content modules in hika shop. In new installition i have only 11 modules
-- Joomla version -- : 5.5.6
I just installed hikashop on my new domain. I have used Hika shop Earlier on other site.
Now on installing hikashop I didn't get all the modules. I can only see 2-3 modules . And all important modules not shown .
In my previous installition to other sites. I had 18 modules. I can see them from content modules in hika shop. In new installition i have only 11 modules
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by omkar123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224090
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Did not download all default modules
Hi,
With the new HikaShop version, the modules are directly editable via the Joomla module edition menu.
They are no more in the HikaShop settings, it is like that in order to make it easiest to use.
With the new HikaShop version, the modules are directly editable via the Joomla module edition menu.
They are no more in the HikaShop settings, it is like that in order to make it easiest to use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds