- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
blank areas
10 years 9 months ago #224302
by deziroo
blank areas was created by deziroo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pss.deziroo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I copied the css from my www.deziroo.com shop and used it for my subdomain, and am using the pictureblue style. The tops of my modules are blank and not showing the headers and there are large blank spaces under each product.
The modules are not set as "synchronized" (they are off) and I redownloaded the pictureblue.
How do I fix these?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I copied the css from my www.deziroo.com shop and used it for my subdomain, and am using the pictureblue style. The tops of my modules are blank and not showing the headers and there are large blank spaces under each product.
The modules are not set as "synchronized" (they are off) and I redownloaded the pictureblue.
How do I fix these?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224332
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic blank areas
Hi,
For the headers, it seems that there is missing css, or missing images.
Please check that in the /media/com_hikashop/css/style_pictureblue.css file, the following code is present
And verify that the image "categorie_bg.png" is in the folder "/images/style_pictureblue".
The best is to give us a test account in order to check the html and css directly on your website.
For the height of the elements, you potentially have to edit the view "product / listing_div" and remove the code:
For the headers, it seems that there is missing css, or missing images.
Please check that in the /media/com_hikashop/css/style_pictureblue.css file, the following code is present
Code:
.moduletable-cat h3 {
background: url("../images/style_pictureblue/categorie_bg.png") no-repeat right !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
padding: 10px 0 10px 10px;
text-align: left;
margin: 0px;
}
The best is to give us a test account in order to check the html and css directly on your website.
For the height of the elements, you potentially have to edit the view "product / listing_div" and remove the code:
Code:
data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224496
by deziroo
Replied by deziroo on topic blank areas
I sent a private msg with login info. to Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224547
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic blank areas
Hi,
As I said previously for the headers, the images are missing, do you have carrfully followed this tutorial for the blue style ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
Regarding the height of the elements, do you have tried to remove the code as I wrote in the previous post ?
As I said previously for the headers, the images are missing, do you have carrfully followed this tutorial for the blue style ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
Regarding the height of the elements, do you have tried to remove the code as I wrote in the previous post ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224622
by deziroo
Replied by deziroo on topic blank areas
Yes, I the images are in the area indicated (from what I can tell.) I made a screenshot to show you, and I could not find that line in the CSS to be able to delete.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic blank areas
Well, I invite you to look at the image link yourself:
www.pss.deziroo.com/media/com_hikashop/i...tureblue/cart_bg.png
Your website itself says that the image is not in there.
www.pss.deziroo.com/media/com_hikashop/i...tureblue/cart_bg.png
Your website itself says that the image is not in there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deziroo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds