- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 3
Domain name issue
10 years 9 months ago #224341
by pljuarez
Domain name issue was created by pljuarez
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hello, let me explain my problem. Some weeks ago, our organization decide to change our internet domain. We have 5 identical internet servers except 1 in wich we instaled Hikashop.
Since domain change, our Hikashop server is too slow when we work in Joomla Backend (yesterday, when I opened a product, it took 3 clock minutes!!!!).
My I change some information in my account or in some hikashop configuration file?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
Hello, let me explain my problem. Some weeks ago, our organization decide to change our internet domain. We have 5 identical internet servers except 1 in wich we instaled Hikashop.
Since domain change, our Hikashop server is too slow when we work in Joomla Backend (yesterday, when I opened a product, it took 3 clock minutes!!!!).
My I change some information in my account or in some hikashop configuration file?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224344
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Domain name issue
Hi,
I don't think that this issue is coming from HikaShop, but more from the server side.
All that need to be changed is the domain name set for your subscription (if you have one), and this option is mainly for the cron tasks.
I don't think that this issue is coming from HikaShop, but more from the server side.
All that need to be changed is the domain name set for your subscription (if you have one), and this option is mainly for the cron tasks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224451
by pljuarez
Replied by pljuarez on topic Domain name issue
Thanks Xavier, I shall transmit this to our systems responsible
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by pljuarez.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds