- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Latest Products Module MIssing
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #224516
by 41global
Latest Products Module MIssing was created by 41global
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
I have installed the starter edition of Hikashop and previously it always came with extra modules that I am no longer seeing. ONe of the main ones I really use alot is Latest Products Module.
Other modules:
Random Products
Brands
Related Products
Best Sellers
Recently Viewed
Thanks N Advance
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
I have installed the starter edition of Hikashop and previously it always came with extra modules that I am no longer seeing. ONe of the main ones I really use alot is Latest Products Module.
Other modules:
Random Products
Brands
Related Products
Best Sellers
Recently Viewed
Thanks N Advance
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by 41global.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224569
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Latest Products Module MIssing
Hi,
I just tried to install a clean Joomla and a clean HikaShop starter edition and all the modules are correctly installed and presents.
The only thing that has changed since HikaShop 2.6.0 is that the modules are not editable directly from the Joomla module edition menu instead of in HikaShop display menu.
I just tried to install a clean Joomla and a clean HikaShop starter edition and all the modules are correctly installed and presents.
The only thing that has changed since HikaShop 2.6.0 is that the modules are not editable directly from the Joomla module edition menu instead of in HikaShop display menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 41global
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224580
by lousyfool
Typo - should be "now" (not "not").
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Latest Products Module MIssing
Xavier wrote: ... the modules are not editable ...
Typo - should be "now" (not "not").
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224597
by 41global
Replied by 41global on topic Latest Products Module MIssing
Thanks so much, I was able to figure out my issue. I forgot to mention that I uninstalled Hikashop and reinstalled. I went ahead and uninstalled again but this time I went into SQL and removed all Hikashop tables as well and then reinstalled and all the modules appeared 100%.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds