- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Hacked File in Hikashop
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #225086
by kchahine
Hacked File in Hikashop was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
morenadancewear.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
My system administrator for my domain flagged the following files to be potentially hacked and suspended my website:
The files are:
./administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/massaction/tmpl/form.php and
./components/com_hikashop/views/massaction/tmpl/form.php
I opened one of the files to see anything out of ordinary but to no avail (that was before upgrading to 2.6.0 from 2.5.0), a copy of the file is attached.
Can someone let me know if anything wrong with this file?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
My system administrator for my domain flagged the following files to be potentially hacked and suspended my website:
The files are:
./administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/massaction/tmpl/form.php and
./components/com_hikashop/views/massaction/tmpl/form.php
I opened one of the files to see anything out of ordinary but to no avail (that was before upgrading to 2.6.0 from 2.5.0), a copy of the file is attached.
Can someone let me know if anything wrong with this file?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by kchahine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225093
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hacked File in Hikashop
Hi,
All I can see is that the file you attached is for HikaShop 2.3.0
Otherwise, like that, I don't see suspicious data (but it will be easier if it was the latest version of the file because we could easily compare it).
Regards,
All I can see is that the file you attached is for HikaShop 2.3.0
Otherwise, like that, I don't see suspicious data (but it will be easier if it was the latest version of the file because we could easily compare it).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds