- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space
10 years 9 months ago #225106
by fan4chevy
Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am using most updated HikaBusiness.
I am unable to find how to change the size of the Category images.
There is a large space between image and the title.
The size of Category image is different from main category to sub category.
I have already gone into Config in back end and tried changing but no luck.
I have gone to category link menu and tried but again did not change.
Your help is appreciated. Check iamges attached.
Thanks,
Charles
I am using most updated HikaBusiness.
I am unable to find how to change the size of the Category images.
There is a large space between image and the title.
The size of Category image is different from main category to sub category.
I have already gone into Config in back end and tried changing but no luck.
I have gone to category link menu and tried but again did not change.
Your help is appreciated. Check iamges attached.
Thanks,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225113
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space
Hi,
You need to edit your categories listing menu item via the Joomla menu manager and change the settings in the "categories options" tab.
There, you'll have the "margin" setting for the space between the blocks, and the thumbnails height/width settings as well.
You need to edit your categories listing menu item via the Joomla menu manager and change the settings in the "categories options" tab.
There, you'll have the "margin" setting for the space between the blocks, and the thumbnails height/width settings as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225125
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space
I went into Joomla/Menu/TopMenu/Hikashop and it did not change anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space
What do you mean by " Joomla/Menu/TopMenu/Hikashop " ? And just displaying the interface won't change anything. You need to change the settings, as I explained in my previous message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225204
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space
So basically I went to:
Joomla/TopMenu/CatalogExamples(this is the link to shop)/Category Options Tab/Item Layout and Item Configuration Tab
Please see attached image.
Joomla/TopMenu/CatalogExamples(this is the link to shop)/Category Options Tab/Item Layout and Item Configuration Tab
Please see attached image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225257
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category Images Increase Size and Remove Space
Hi,
Could you try to edit the view "category / listing_div" and remove the code "data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"" ?
If that doesn't work, and your settings are correct in the menu options, so this is potentially a template issue.
Could you try to edit the view "category / listing_div" and remove the code "data-consistencyheight=".hikashop_subcontainer"" ?
If that doesn't work, and your settings are correct in the menu options, so this is potentially a template issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds