- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with multiple currencies
10 years 9 months ago #225372
by optiplus
Problem with multiple currencies was created by optiplus
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi!
I prices in € but I need to put other products in $ for other users.
The product leaves me with € and $.
Best Regards,
Happy New Year.
Hi!
I prices in € but I need to put other products in $ for other users.
The product leaves me with € and $.
Best Regards,
Happy New Year.
I prices in € but I need to put other products in $ for other users.
The product leaves me with € and $.
Best Regards,
Happy New Year.
Hi!
I prices in € but I need to put other products in $ for other users.
The product leaves me with € and $.
Best Regards,
Happy New Year.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with multiple currencies
Hi,
When you edit a product, you can configure several prices in the Prices area and for each price, you can set a different currency.
That way, the system will display the price of the current currency to the customer.
Then, you can configure the currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager so that the customers can switch the currency themselves, or you can use the geolocation plugin to have the current currency preselected automatically based on the IP address of the customer when they arrive on the website.
When you edit a product, you can configure several prices in the Prices area and for each price, you can set a different currency.
That way, the system will display the price of the current currency to the customer.
Then, you can configure the currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager so that the customers can switch the currency themselves, or you can use the geolocation plugin to have the current currency preselected automatically based on the IP address of the customer when they arrive on the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds