- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 6
Sub-Category Products Not Displaying
10 years 8 months ago #225697
by dklbwf
Sub-Category Products Not Displaying was created by dklbwf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello HikaShop Fam,
I have a weird issue going on that I can't figure out. I have store where top level category is Men then subs are T-Shirt, Crewnecks, Long Sleeves. I have created a category link for Men which is showing the sub-category links with no problem, when I click on any of the sub category links no product is displaying at all for either. Links directly to subcategories work perfect and show all products. Could someone point me in direction to fix sub category link issue...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello HikaShop Fam,
I have a weird issue going on that I can't figure out. I have store where top level category is Men then subs are T-Shirt, Crewnecks, Long Sleeves. I have created a category link for Men which is showing the sub-category links with no problem, when I click on any of the sub category links no product is displaying at all for either. Links directly to subcategories work perfect and show all products. Could someone point me in direction to fix sub category link issue...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sub-Category Products Not Displaying
Hi,
It could potentially come from your Joomla template.
Try switching to the default template of Joomla. If it display fine, then rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category via FTP and try again with your template. That change will deactivate the view overrides of your template for the categories listings. The best in that case would be to contact your template provider so that they can fix their view override.
It could potentially come from your Joomla template.
Try switching to the default template of Joomla. If it display fine, then rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category via FTP and try again with your template. That change will deactivate the view overrides of your template for the categories listings. The best in that case would be to contact your template provider so that they can fix their view override.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225837
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Sub-Category Products Not Displaying
WOW That did it!! Thanks so much! Not sure what that changed but it helped 100% thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds