Multiple selection in filter characteristics
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #225843
by Boudewijn
Multiple selection in filter characteristics was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Sorry, this is not the right category on the forum. Will you be able to move it?
Hi,
is there a possibilty to select multiple characteristics in a filter?
see the attached example.
for instance I would like to see the 2 brands I select.
and the other thing I don't want to see the filter on the productpage.
Where should I unselect this. It don't seems to be possible in the module options
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Sorry, this is not the right category on the forum. Will you be able to move it?
Hi,
is there a possibilty to select multiple characteristics in a filter?
see the attached example.
for instance I would like to see the 2 brands I select.
and the other thing I don't want to see the filter on the productpage.
Where should I unselect this. It don't seems to be possible in the module options
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple selection in filter characteristics
Hi,
Deactivate the "auto submit" setting of your filter and you should be able to select to checkboxes before clicking on the main filter button.
You indeed can't select between product page and products listing in the settings of the modules in Joomla. You can use the extension Advanced Modules manager to do that.
Deactivate the "auto submit" setting of your filter and you should be able to select to checkboxes before clicking on the main filter button.
You indeed can't select between product page and products listing in the settings of the modules in Joomla. You can use the extension Advanced Modules manager to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225979
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Multiple selection in filter characteristics
Hi,
Thanks.
Is it correct that when you deactivate on only one of the filters with "out-submit" the filter doesn't work?
Because when I turn of only the selection of sizes it returns no products
Thanks.
Is it correct that when you deactivate on only one of the filters with "out-submit" the filter doesn't work?
Because when I turn of only the selection of sizes it returns no products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226070
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple selection in filter characteristics
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. Could you provide more details on what you're talking about ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. Could you provide more details on what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds