- Posts: 166
- Thank you received: 6
No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226139
by jean-loup
No more access to Hikashop Configuration options was created by jean-loup
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.71 beta (64-bit)
Hello,
I couldn't update the status of an order (no popup) unless I replace the popup.php file in administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/ like explained in a previous post
It solved my first issue, but after the upload, the Hikashop Configuration page displays only links (like a site map) and further the "Configuration" link doesn't work, so I haven't access to all the configuration section of Hikashop
Would you have an idea?
Thank you in advance !
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 48.0.2564.71 beta (64-bit)
Hello,
I couldn't update the status of an order (no popup) unless I replace the popup.php file in administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/ like explained in a previous post
It solved my first issue, but after the upload, the Hikashop Configuration page displays only links (like a site map) and further the "Configuration" link doesn't work, so I haven't access to all the configuration section of Hikashop
Would you have an idea?
Thank you in advance !
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jean-loup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #226171
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
Hello,
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Can you :
- Activate the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that you can see if it display an error message which will help you to understand from what your issue is coming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226196
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
Thank you, I found this. Does it help?
I give you with pleasure an access to the backoffice...
Thank you Mohamed
I give you with pleasure an access to the backoffice...
Thank you Mohamed
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jean-loup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 8 months ago #226246
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
I am also having a problem with updating the order status. The dropdown order status dropdown allows you to select the various options. But, the status does not change. It remains the same "confirmed" no matter what is selected. I have found a work around by selecting the individual order and editing the main information section where the status options actually change. But, I need to be able to make this process as easy as possible for the client. Is there a fix for the drop down on the order listing page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226276
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
Hello, I could solve my problem changing the "popup mode" in Hikashop configuration (general display option) for the value VEX...
Problem solved ofr me
Problem solved ofr me
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jean-loup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #226291
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
Hello tbroderick,
You activated the language debug mode ; unfortunately, that's not what we need
You activated the language debug mode ; unfortunately, that's not what we need
Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226354
by jean-loup
Replied by jean-loup on topic No more access to Hikashop Configuration options
Thank you again for your help Mohamed
Best regards
J. Ribordy
Best regards
J. Ribordy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds