- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Change default contry whe register...
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226492
by melprok
Change default contry whe register... was created by melprok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.60
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, I saw some topics in the forum but I can fix it.
In the checkout , when I click register the default country is France.
I change the custom field to US but has no effect.
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
Some ideas?
Thanks,
Jose
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
Hi, I saw some topics in the forum but I can fix it.
In the checkout , when I click register the default country is France.
I change the custom field to US but has no effect.
melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
Some ideas?
Thanks,
Jose
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by melprok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226510
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi,
Please try to change the value of the state custom field too, and re-set the country one.
Do you have the HikaShop geolocation plugin enabled ? If it is, please try to disable it.
Please try to change the value of the state custom field too, and re-set the country one.
Do you have the HikaShop geolocation plugin enabled ? If it is, please try to disable it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226574
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Change default contry whe register...
I tried but has not effect. I attach two print screens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226580
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi,
As Xavier wrote, please reset the country one too.
Your screenshot is only related to the "state".
Regards,
As Xavier wrote, please reset the country one too.
Your screenshot is only related to the "state".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226843
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi, Sorry , I forgot the other print screen.
Still have the same issue.
Still have the same issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226862
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi,
Did you re-save the configuration of that country custom field ?
Because if the field say that the default value is "united states of america" and you right save it ; that default value should also available in the front-end during the registration..
Except if you have the geolocation plugin like Nicolas told you 3 days ago
Regards,
Did you re-save the configuration of that country custom field ?
Because if the field say that the default value is "united states of america" and you right save it ; that default value should also available in the front-end during the registration..
Except if you have the geolocation plugin like Nicolas told you 3 days ago
Do you have the HikaShop geolocation plugin enabled ? If it is, please try to disable it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melprok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226967
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi, I turn of the geolocation right now and check again the values. But the same issue.
But you know, I turn on this "Add a 'Please select' value" property so I see a
message instead of the default country.
Its works for me.
But you know, I turn on this "Add a 'Please select' value" property so I see a
message instead of the default country.
Its works for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226973
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi,
Just in case ; what is your "main tax zone" configuration ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_taxes
Regards,
Just in case ; what is your "main tax zone" configuration ?
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_taxes
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227103
by melprok
Replied by melprok on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi, I change yesterday to Puerto Rico. Before, I had something I did not know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227105
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change default contry whe register...
Hi,
It's a good thing that your changed that value to your right "main tax zone".
Regards,
It's a good thing that your changed that value to your right "main tax zone".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melprok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds