- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Misleading version information
- chetan1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #226754
by chetan1974
Misleading version information was created by chetan1974
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Update/About information shows" When I try to You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.6.0" However, latest stable version is 2.6.1. Because of which I cannot create new ticket, get following error: "Your HikaShop version is not up to date. Thanks to update it before posting your question."
I manually update version to 2.6.1 to create this ticket. Please let me know how to upgrade to latest stable release i.e. 2.6.1.
Update/About information shows" When I try to You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.6.0" However, latest stable version is 2.6.1. Because of which I cannot create new ticket, get following error: "Your HikaShop version is not up to date. Thanks to update it before posting your question."
I manually update version to 2.6.1 to create this ticket. Please let me know how to upgrade to latest stable release i.e. 2.6.1.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Update/About information shows" When I try to You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.6.0" However, latest stable version is 2.6.1. Because of which I cannot create new ticket, get following error: "Your HikaShop version is not up to date. Thanks to update it before posting your question."
I manually update version to 2.6.1 to create this ticket. Please let me know how to upgrade to latest stable release i.e. 2.6.1.
Update/About information shows" When I try to You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.6.0" However, latest stable version is 2.6.1. Because of which I cannot create new ticket, get following error: "Your HikaShop version is not up to date. Thanks to update it before posting your question."
I manually update version to 2.6.1 to create this ticket. Please let me know how to upgrade to latest stable release i.e. 2.6.1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #226769
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Misleading version information
Hi,
The new version auto update is not yet activated. If you want to update to it, you need to download it via the menu My account>My subscriptions and then install the install package via the Joomla installer
The new version auto update is not yet activated. If you want to update to it, you need to download it via the menu My account>My subscriptions and then install the install package via the Joomla installer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds