Skip to main content

Registration form

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226833 by fardinfard
Registration form was created by fardinfard
-- url of the page with the problem -- : pixice.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 3.4.8

Hello guys!

I searched about my problem in this forum but i couldn't find exact and clear answer.
If you check www.pixice.com in toolbar above you will see login and join buttons in order to login or registration. If someone clicks on join then a registration form will appear which is joomla form. (image 1)

But this form won't appear exactly like this when users want to register in first step of ordering. Also in "Edit my information" in user panel also I can't see the custom fields that I've added before to joomla form. (image 2)

So what's the problem?
Should I turn off joomla registration form and just use Hikashop form?

P.S: It seems second form (image 2) which appear while ordering process comes from "K2" component, but I disabled this feature from Ks advanced panel (Enable K2 User Profile = NO)

Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by fardinfard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #226835 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Registration form
Hello,
In your case the solution will probably be to unable and use the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226911 by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Registration form
Hi again,

the registration form that appears in ordering process is from Hikashop! As I understood they are from these files:
registration_bootstrap.php
registration.php
view.html.php

based on what I read here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/866560-...f-hika-reg-form.html

It's easier if we use Hikashop form instead of using joomla form since it needs programming and PHP. So in this case I just want to know how users can edit their custom fields information(like country) in "Edit your account information" in user panel?

And one more issue, in "Country" custom field, I changed default to another country and saved the modification but still it shows my country. Should I change it somewhere else?

And one more question, is it possible that I use Hikashop form with all custom fields for those who want register in home page and not in the process of ordering? Is it possible? And weather custom fields appear there also?

If I should use "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin", then can you please give me more information and details about this plugin? How it works and what should I do exactly with this plugin.

Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by fardinfard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226925 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Registration form
Hi,

The Joomla translation system is allow any component to translate or override translations.
When HikaShop component is loaded, his translations (and translation overrides) are loaded too.

The fact that your override is loaded and used does not means that you're using HikaShop ; but it means that there is a plugin which has loaded HikaShop.

And yes, you should use the plugin "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin" to have the HikaShop registration form instead of the Joomla registration form. Just enable it via the Joomla plugin manager. Note that you might need to set the menu item id setting of the plugin with the id of a menu item of the HikaShop component if you get a 404 error when you enable it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227000 by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Registration form
Thanks for your answer, Yes now it works well, thanks for your support. but you didn't answer to one of my questions.

1. In "Country" custom field, I changed default to another country and saved the modification but still it shows my country. Should I change it somewhere else?

Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by fardinfard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227082 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Registration form
Hi,

It looks good for us.
pasteboard.co/W6ptS2m.png

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227129 by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Registration form
Hi,
Sorry i didn't understand your mean. I mentioned that in front end default country value is different with the value that i set. I set to united states but in front end shows Georgia.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227140 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration form
Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of the settings of your custom field ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227186 by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Registration form
Here is the screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227189 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Registration form
Hi,

Are you using the "geolocation" plugin in HikaShop ?
If so, can you please try to deactivate it ?
If you have some cache, please also empty your cache (and it could be useful to deactivate it).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227266 by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Registration form
Hi,

I checked this before, I don't use geolocation plugin, also I cleared cache many times. I cleared caches also. Nothing happened. It's relly strange. I don't why it shows another country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227314 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Registration form
Hi,

In that case ; we will need some access in order to test and debug the issue directy in your website.
So we will need a backend access and also a FTP access.
Please use the "contact us" form to send us such private information.
Please also put a link to that forum thread so we will know what to do with the credentials.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227364 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration form
Hi,

The issue came from the "main tax zone" setting in your HikaShop configuration. I've set it to the USA and it's working fine now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #227488 by fardinfard
Replied by fardinfard on topic Registration form
Yes, now it works perfect. Thanks for your great support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum