- Posts: 261
- Thank you received: 5
Filter visible but can't be found
10 years 8 months ago #227254
by Sjaak
Filter visible but can't be found was created by Sjaak
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hi,
Since a day I get this warningmessage on the frontend of my site:
'Warning
Error loading component: 2621, Component not found.'
After some searching it appeared to me that the component 2621 is the hikashop search filter that I use. The search filter is visible and works OK. Strange enough there is this warning visible.
When I deactivate the hikashop search filter it is no longer visible and the warning message is gone.
Activating the hikashop search filter shows the filter again and also the warning message.
What can I do to get rid of this strange warning message?
Thanks
Sjaak.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
Hi,
Since a day I get this warningmessage on the frontend of my site:
'Warning
Error loading component: 2621, Component not found.'
After some searching it appeared to me that the component 2621 is the hikashop search filter that I use. The search filter is visible and works OK. Strange enough there is this warning visible.
When I deactivate the hikashop search filter it is no longer visible and the warning message is gone.
Activating the hikashop search filter shows the filter again and also the warning message.
What can I do to get rid of this strange warning message?
Thanks
Sjaak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227304
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi,
See :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...-2-6-1-upgraded.html
And also :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update-to-2-6.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/88...-filter-warning.html
Regards,
See :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...-2-6-1-upgraded.html
And also :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update-to-2-6.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/88...-filter-warning.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227476
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Thank you Jerome,
None of the solutions you showed gave me the answer.
Somehow the number 2621 was entered in the 'menu' field of the Hikashop filtering module. Don't know how it got there. Removing 2621 from that field solved my problem.
Sjaak
None of the solutions you showed gave me the answer.
Somehow the number 2621 was entered in the 'menu' field of the Hikashop filtering module. Don't know how it got there. Removing 2621 from that field solved my problem.
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227485
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi,
Please take a look at the first thread and please provide details which would help the team to find how to reproduce it.
If we can't reproduce it, we can't fix it.
And like Nicolas mentioned in the other thread, the debug trace ; there is no trace of HikaShop so it is complicated to know what is causing that issue...
More than that, it is useless and counterproductive to duplicate thread for the exact same subject..
Regards,
Please take a look at the first thread and please provide details which would help the team to find how to reproduce it.
If we can't reproduce it, we can't fix it.
And like Nicolas mentioned in the other thread, the debug trace ; there is no trace of HikaShop so it is complicated to know what is causing that issue...
More than that, it is useless and counterproductive to duplicate thread for the exact same subject..
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227565
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi Jerome,
I very much appreciate the efforts of the hikashop support team. I am also aware of good forum etiquette. That is why I posted my previous thread. I told you guys I was able to solve the problem by myself so you don't need to spend more time on this problem.
Thank you
Sjaak
I very much appreciate the efforts of the hikashop support team. I am also aware of good forum etiquette. That is why I posted my previous thread. I told you guys I was able to solve the problem by myself so you don't need to spend more time on this problem.
Thank you
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi,
I noticed that you fixed your issue.
But I'm also thinking that the modification you made can also help the other HikaShop users and maybe Nicolas for the debug part.
Regards,
I noticed that you fixed your issue.
But I'm also thinking that the modification you made can also help the other HikaShop users and maybe Nicolas for the debug part.
Somehow the number 2621 was entered in the 'menu' field of the Hikashop filtering module. Don't know how it got there. Removing 2621 from that field solved my problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227594
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi,
If that is what you mean.
I followed Nicolas' instructions and temporarily chaged helper.php.
After taht I filled out 2621 in the menu field of the filter plugin.
What I got after that is shown in the attached sreenshot.
I don't know if that is what you are looking for but I hope it helps you guys finding the cause.
And if it doesn't help you. I am really not knowing what I'm doing with code. You can have access if needed.
Sjaak
If that is what you mean.
I followed Nicolas' instructions and temporarily chaged helper.php.
After taht I filled out 2621 in the menu field of the filter plugin.
What I got after that is shown in the attached sreenshot.
I don't know if that is what you are looking for but I hope it helps you guys finding the cause.
And if it doesn't help you. I am really not knowing what I'm doing with code. You can have access if needed.
Sjaak
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Sjaak. Reason: additional info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227595
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi,
Can you please stop using that thread and posting in the other thread ; like I'm asking you since several messages ?
Thanks for your understanding.
Can you please stop using that thread and posting in the other thread ; like I'm asking you since several messages ?
Thanks for your understanding.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: fix typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Filter visible but can't be found
Hi,
Xavier just provide a fix for the issue and it seems to solve the problem
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...upgraded.html#227727
Regards,
Xavier just provide a fix for the issue and it seems to solve the problem
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...upgraded.html#227727
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds