- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop doesn't display captcha
- fardinfard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227578
by fardinfard
Hikashop doesn't display captcha was created by fardinfard
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
pixice.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.8
Hi,
I installed and activated Hikashop reCaptcha. But in form I just see the work "captcha" and nothing more. I created public and secret key also and inserted in plugin. Also I tried to disable joomla captcha option but the thing that happen was worse. Website didn't come up anymore! When I disabled joomla captcha totally my website didn't load anything. Just a white page!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.8
Hi,
I installed and activated Hikashop reCaptcha. But in form I just see the work "captcha" and nothing more. I created public and secret key also and inserted in plugin. Also I tried to disable joomla captcha option but the thing that happen was worse. Website didn't come up anymore! When I disabled joomla captcha totally my website didn't load anything. Just a white page!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227584
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop doesn't display captcha
Hi,
If you have a white page, it generally mean that you have a PHP Fatal error.
In that case you need to check your PHP error log or to activate temporally the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
If you have a white page, it generally mean that you have a PHP Fatal error.
In that case you need to check your PHP error log or to activate temporally the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds